We merge life cycle sustainability
with economic efficiency
Transportation industry challenged
by disruptive changes
- General desire for small, ecological vehicles
- Speed and range less important due to urbanization
- Entirely new distribution and consumption patterns
- Growing awareness of lifecycle ecological footprint
- Modern urban vehicles can be assembled at point of sale or even by consumers – like IKEA furniture
- Combustion engines no longer allowed in cities
- Prohibition on sales of new gasoline/diesel cars
- Vehicle size and weight subject to taxation with regard to utilization of public infrastructure
It’s time for a breakthrough in
Light Urban Vehicles “LUV”
LUVLY is the revolutionary
platform to build sustainable
Light Urban Vehicles
The LUVLY platform's core USP is a patented chassis technology, based on
state-of-the-art cost-optimized composite technology and game-changing assembly.
The chassis combines the extreme strength, stiffness, and lightweight that sandwich composites offer with the most rational production and assembly method, thus minimizing cost.
Instead of allowing the chassis to be destroyed in the unfortunate event of an accident, we protect the passengers, and the chassis, with impact structures for that sole purpose.
Finally, we present the product in a magnificently impact-resistant, very thin thermoplastic shell, providing weather-proofing and style!
The LUVLY platform scales to any volume with minimal investments, and development costs for new models are unprecedentedly low.
Our platform has many additional advantages with regard to shipping, manufacturing, maintenance, and other factors. LEGO/IKEA style.
“F1 technology for low speeds” Håkan Lutz
From platform to e-mobility
- The LUVLY team's approach is to add the most appropriate standard parts to the proprietary tech in order to finalize the product
- Motors and power electronics are best supplied by parties specialized in that area
- Batteries are undergoing rapid development, giving an agile platform like ours a further advantage
- Self-driving capability can be bought off the shelf, and the LUVLY platform constitutes the perfect basis for the autonomous vehicles of the future
- Together with entertainment system, instrumentation and so forth these parts need only a proprietary interface to fit onto the LUVLY platform
LUVLY technology disrupts construction, design, and assembly fundamentals
One Platform – Innumerable Shapes
- A fully modular platform with standardized interfaces allows rapid and cost-effective product development for different local markets with varied needs
- Time from idea to ”ready to sell” comparable
to furniture rather than cars
Tests and Certificates
- LUVLY was developed to fit the European legislative framework for quadricycles, much like Renault Twizy.
- Prototypes tested and approved by the Road Safety Authority of Sweden.
- Numerous simulations of deformation and structure conducted at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH).
- Chassis strength tested by Composite Design/Kockums.
- Testing equipment unable to destroy safety cell
- Internal safety, crash testing with seat belts by Autoliv
- Head injury: five stars
- Energy absorption material tested by researchers from Lund University and Kockums
- Testing unorthodox materials gave impressive results
- Energy efficiency tested at KTH and compared to Renault Twizy
- LUVLY 40 Wh/km; Twizy 80 Wh/km in urban traffic
- Platform analysis of digital twin by CT Ingenieros in 2020
Founder, Innovator – Håkan Lutz
Håkan Lutz is a business developer and market analyst with over twenty-five years experience from a wide spectrum of businesses, specializing in start-ups and SME.
However, Håkan is a renaissance man, with a background not only in mechanics but also arts. He has a collection of vehicles including cars, motorcycles, boats and airplanes, and is the author of a number of books on subjects like negotiations and marketing.
Håkan is a tech freak with profound technological expertise – and an MSc in International Economics and Development Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics.
"The LUVLY platform is the logical result of a search for the most rational application of known technologies to the problem of efficient personal urban commuting"
(Co-founder & Chairman)
Björn is a serial entrepreneur with a strong managerial track record. He previously held the position of CEO of Connode where he closed one of the largest IoT deals in history. He has also served as Chairman and board member in several technology companies and has exit experience from many IT/Telecom and IoT companies.
David, a composite tech engineer, is of course the brains making the composite technology work in our favor. In addition to this, he is a skilled designer, and he has an impressive analytical mind. David did his master thesis on crash safety in light urban vehicles and was later the head engineer in Vehiconomics AB. Has worked many years developing lightweight composite structures in the aerospace industry.
Fredrik, the founder, and owner of Composite Design Sweden AB is a doyen in the field of composite technology. Since the late seventies, he has been working with major players in diverse industries, such as cars, trucks, aerospace, and construction to make use of composites to advance their products. SAAB, Scania, Malmö Flygindustri, Volvo, Blackwing, Swedish Space Center, Polestar Racing, NEVS, ABB Robotics, and Koenigsegg are just a few of the prominent names on his list of engagements.
Time to market
of new models dramatically shorter when built
on LUVLY platform
Minimized manufacturing cost, CAPEX and
The most ecological